The topic for this meeting is Labeling Sexual Identity. This perspective is an interesting topic for a GAMMA focused discussion which looked at questions such as:
1. Do you identify as gay, straight or bisexual or something else?
2. Has the way in which you think of your sexual orientation changed over time?
3. While identifying as gay today, do you still feel sexually attracted to women (often, sometimes, occasionally?)
4. Do you feel that none of these three categories fits your sexual orientation?
5. Do you think that an approach that acknowledges sexual fluidity will help us better understand ourselves and make better sense of the array of different experiences that GAMMA men bring to the dialogue?